Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Shelvis

So, today was my company's Holiday Party. We had a special guest.

SHELVIS! For those of you who may not have caught on, that is SHE-ELVIS. It was amazing. Truly!

She sang some Christmas songs and did some real Elvis songs. I especially liked Hound Dog, because since I have a hound dog, I can vouch for the fact they they do, indeed cry all the time. However, my hound dog has caught a rabbit, she is a friend of mine, AND she is high-class. She is the total hound dog package!

So, amidst this imagination-creating environment I have fashioned a new jingle. Can you guess the title?

I bring you - SHELVIS

Shelvis, Shelvis your songs I admire,
Your gyrations are so good, to me they inspire,
But when I try to gyrate, I seem in a quagmire,
I wonder with whom it is you conspire,
Praise the Lord that you are for hire.

I thoroughly enjoyed Shelvis and her boss production, and I enjoyed making this jingle. I feel like I have hit a pinnacle or something - I used gyration! That is impressive, even to me. HAHAHA!

So, Merry Christmas, my friends. I hope your company parties are half as cool as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment