Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Change of Plans

I know that I promised a surprise guest for tonight's blog entry, but I left her work on my laptop which is sleeping away in it's laptop bag. I cannot disturb it! So, as much as I know you are let down, alas, you must wait one more night. But, to make up for my inherent laziness, I bring you POOPER SCOOPER one full night early!


Without further delay, I present POOPER SCOOPER

Convenient Pooper Scooper, you clean the yard like Comet,
Even though using you makes me want to vomit,
Especially when I scoop and the poop gets stuck on it,
I try to clean you in the grass,
But it makes me look so low class,
I give up, crass, and decide,
You're just a pain in the grass.

I decided as I crafted this gem for my husband, that it would be fun if I took requests. Doesn't that sound fun?! I'm going to try my hand.

Comment back with your requests! And stay tuned for tomorrow's guest spot. I promise it will be featured tomorrow!

Good night Pooper Scoopers!

No comments:

Post a Comment