Search This Blog

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Guest Blogger Tonight!

The wait is over! The secret guest blogger's identity is revealed! The following poem was penned by my friend Jen just before lunch. There seems to be a mini-revolution happening at my office...lots of things, everyday things are being set to poetry. It's been fun!

Without further adieu, I give you Jen's LUNCH POEM

Hunger hunger,
It's 10:30 in the mornin'
When I was younger
I would have been scornin'
Feeling you so early
This makes me surly
I eat too much,
Which would be ok if all I ate was spinach
But it's not, I like french fries
And they make me a bigger size

How cute is that?! I loved it. Of course, she gave me permission to post it here. You hear it FIRST on Mel's Jingles! HAHA!

Requests, anyone?

If you have something you'd like to see set to poetry, or have a fun blog about, send me your idea! I'm looking forward to the challenge. I've already been asked to use a classic author in every poem! What is next? I can't wait to see your suggestions! Send 'em in!

No comments:

Post a Comment